Join us for a day retreat and explore loving kindness.
If you have any questions or would like to attend please contact the below mentioned organisers :
- Kanishka (organiser) : Email – [email protected]
- Shilani (organiser) : Email – [email protected]
- What we will be doing : During the retreat we will do :
- Walking meditation.
- Sitting meditation.
- Have discussions on the topic of depression and other important spiritual topics.
- Have a shared meal.
- Question and answer session to clear your doubts.
- Cost : This is a free retreat however, please feel free to donate some money to cover the costs of booking the venue. The recommended donation is $50 per person. You can donate via cash or Eftpos on arrival.
- Location : 603 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (Alive Physio & Wellness)
- Date and Time : 4th of December 2022 from 9 am to 4 pm. Please make sure to arrive by 8.45 am.Arriving late will cause a disturbance to others taking part on the retreat.
- Meals : A simple vegetarian meal will be provided for lunch. Snacks and tea and coffee will also be provided. Please let us know if you have any allergies, if you have an allergy feel free to bring your own food/drinks.
- What to bring :
- Please bring a meditation cushion/bench.
- Please bring a throw to drape around your self for warmth.
- Please bring lots of questions to ask the nun so that you can clear any doubts !
- Dress code : Please come dressed in decent and comfortable clothing.
- Parking : on street parking available nearby, come a bit early so that you can find suitable parking.
Please come join us and lets explore loving kindness together, I hope to see you all soon. Wishing you all peace and ease 🙏🙏🙏.